- Daily affirmations,
- Daily learning activities
- Daily action steps.
Daily Affirmations are a motivational technique to help people believe that change is possible in their lives. Affirmations are a tool for changing how people think and act, and can change lives for the better. They have been compared to burning a CD… in your mind. Affirmations need to be imprinted into your subconscious with daily repetition.
Below are SOME examples affirmations
- I have no debt on my credit cards.
- My income is growing.
- My investment portfolio is increasing
- I am a millionaire in the making.
You don’t even have to believe your affirmations initially.That can come later after you’ve experienced some progress.You do, however, need to be willing to make necessary behavior changes to realize your affirmations or they are basically a waste of time.
Daily Learning Activities: Learning is one of life’s most important skills. One way to make progress toward wealth goal is to learn more about wealth. Make a conscious effort to learn something new every day. Read an article or watch a television show to the radio, talk to other people, (family, friends, co-workers, professionals) and/or visit relevant websites learn. Your FSB membership gives you access to am excellent library of to enhance your learning about finances
Daily Action Steps Perhaps you’ve heard the phrase “Yesterday is the past. Tomorrow is the future. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.” Today, and everyday, is the time to take action to increase your wealth. Many people overestimate how much they can do in short time periods and underestimate just how much they can do over time. For example
- Save $5 a day or $35 a week. Repeat for an entire year and you can save $1,820, plus interest.
- Save $1, $2, $5, or $10 a day, plus pocket change, in a can or jar. Deposit it monthly into savings.
- Buy one less soda, coffee, latte, doughnut, snack food, lottery ticket, newspaper and $2, $5, or $10 a day, and dd it to credit card payments.
There are no “magic bullets” that guarantee wealth. But daily progress will build upon itself, just like compound interest. If you do something consistently, at least five times a week, you will make steady progress. Each little step adds to the ones before it.
The secret to making progress is getting started with small steps … start today !